osololight

"EQUIPPING ALL THE SAINTS WITH BOTH THE FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD, TO REACH THE UNREACHED, PREACH THE WORD, HEAL THE SICK, CAST OUT DEMONS AND MAKE DISCIPLES" "Million Indigenous Missionary Movement" Indigenous Missionary Making A Difference !

My Photo
Name:
Location: MWANZA, Tanzania

A Missionary well knowledgeable in the Word of God and who help to give intensive study of the Bible for the people to go out and show the glory of God on earth, and has un hidden love for all people and passion for the un reached all over the World.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rev. James Kim & Wife

For all the period that I have been doing ministry in Korea, I was well received and taken care of by our beloved Rev. James Kim and wife. They have been greeat help to me in life and ministry.
They have challenged me and inspired me so much ever since I knew them from 1995.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenyan Diaspora Pro-democracy Movement said...

Wow! I cannot believe what I am seeing here. The Lord has really been moving in your life and ministry. Praise His Holy name.
Gerald Baraza

12:43 PM  
Blogger Margaret Kimosop said...

Very inspiring blog! Keep it up.
MK

5:14 PM  
Blogger Kenyan Diaspora Pro-democracy Movement said...

Hello Bro,

Wish all those things you have said in your comments on my blog would happen in my life and yours too.

God bless.
GB

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home