osololight

"EQUIPPING ALL THE SAINTS WITH BOTH THE FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD, TO REACH THE UNREACHED, PREACH THE WORD, HEAL THE SICK, CAST OUT DEMONS AND MAKE DISCIPLES" "Million Indigenous Missionary Movement" Indigenous Missionary Making A Difference !

My Photo
Name:
Location: MWANZA, Tanzania

A Missionary well knowledgeable in the Word of God and who help to give intensive study of the Bible for the people to go out and show the glory of God on earth, and has un hidden love for all people and passion for the un reached all over the World.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Power of God Moving in Korea

Greetings in the Name of the Most High God. We are doing quite well here in Korea, the Citie of Daegu, Gwangju, Seoul and Muju. I am continually amazed at the amount of power and authority He has entrusted to us, the people who desire to become Sons of the Most High.
I have ministered each day since I came here - normally doing two- three services per Sunday. Today, I needed to take a half day off to write to you and to sleep in. I have been getting tired, but God gives such strength when it is time to speak or minister.
To me, I am still so amazed that when we speak His words, that the power of heaven is behind them. "i speak to the confusion that is on people's mind/brain and command it to come off in the name of Jesus!" and the person falls to the ground and begins to cry out to the living God. Also ministering to the people that they would then be set totally free from the bondage and oppression that controls their lives.
I learned of so many testimonies from 2001 when I visited here and ministered to the people.
Every time God has been moving powerfully touching the lives of the people bringing in new testimonies.
Glory to God.
Fredrick Osolo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home